VENT-AXIA POZIDRY HEAT
Vent-Axia LoCarbon Pozidry Pro Heat. (filter diesel/polen and particulates from the incoming air)
- New PIV from a well known and respected British company.
- Highly effective at reducing condensation and mould
- Anti-Vibration joist mounting legs as standard
- Selectable air capacities to suit floor area up to 150m2
- Smart Sense Technology offers simple control and data logging
- Uses latest Lo-Carbon motor technology for low running costs
- Ultra low sound level
- Complete with ceiling diffuser, flexible duct and worm drive clips
- Standard 5 year guarantee
- Up to 5 year maintenance free G4 filter
- IPX2 rated
PoziDry Pro™ is simple to install and commission, yet highly effective at reducing condensation and mould.
The perfect solution for hard to cure mould and condensation properties. Improving indoor air quality and preventing moisture build-up within the home. Backed up with our 5 year maintenance free guarantee.
Tried and tested Smart Sense™ technology makes installation fast. Ready to install out of the box, with an easy carry handle to lift it though the loft hatch. A hanging kit and adjustable legs and feet are included for full installation options.
PoziDry Pro™ improves indoor air quality and quickly eradicates conditions that lead to mould growth, reducing the risk of health issues in the home. The unit is unobtrusive, near silent running and has low operating costs.
- Anti-vibration Legs offer flexibility when fitting and guarantee silent running.
- Flexible Feet – allow the PoziDry Pro™ to be installed across two joists or along joist offering simple easy installation
- Moulded Handle – Makes carrying PoziDry Pro™ safe and simple. The handle also allows you to change the pitch of the PIV if hanging kit is used
- Filters- PoziDry Pro™ is unique in offering F7 filters which filter down to PM2.5 which includes harmful diesel particulates
- Smart Efficient Heater – The efficient heater can be flexibly mounted at the unit or at the diffuser increasing the heater entering the habitable areas by 4c
- Smart Sense™ Technology – Easy set up and smart data logging capabilities all accessed via the intuitive 3 button menu.
WHY BUY FROM DRYHOMES?
Best prices in the UK
Dryhomes have been selling & installing condensation control equipment for 30 years.
HOW IT WORKS
The Pozidry Heat FD draws dry/filtered air from the roof void into the home and gently dries the air.
The damp/stale air is expelled from the building through any air spaces such as cracks in floorboards, letter boxes, doors etc.This has the effect of curing condensation and making for a healthy environment.
WHY BUY THE HEAT MODEL
In the winter the incoming air can be cool so a heat element is added to temper the air automatically when needed. In a normal home the air mixes at the top of the stairwell but in a bungalow this chill is noticeable.
We always recommend the installation of the heat models in BUNGALOWS and where the incoming air is close to the occupiers.
Note that the running costs are low. Only about 20% of all the heating bill actually heats the air (the rest heats the building) and only a small % of air is input by the unit - and the air is only tempered if the roof is cold.
the Machinewould take a competent electrician 2-3 hours to fit - even if he has never seen one before. It can be a DIY job but have the wiring commissioned by an electrician
The drying effect is almost immediate, a few days at the most, but any black mould must be cleaned off once never to return.
Every 5 years the filters need swapping for new.......otherwise leave it alone to dry the home automatically.
GUARANTEE Manufacturers Guarantee of 5 years parts and labour